March 30, 2010
Flea market season is here, and I started a new vintage shop, Lackluster Co., in its honor!
1. Rand McNally Globe, $22
2. One Way Sign, $46
3. Industrial Silver Lamp, $68
4. Trusite Minicam, $18
5. Wire Magazine Rack, $18
6. Wooden Bowls, $22
March 15, 2010
March 11, 2010
February 28, 2010
I've decided to do my first giveaway for (of)matter! Up for grabs is a "perpetual" necklace -- an upcycled necklace made from the numbers of disassembled vintage flip clocks. The winner will get to choose their own custom number, 1-12 (am or pm) or 00-59. The numbers are carried by an 18" gunmetal or black metal chain (the winner's choice!).
How to enter:
• Become a follower of this blog.
• Visit (of)matter and comment on this post with your favorite item, name, and email (so I can contact you!)
Earn extra entries (up to 10 extra entries total):
• Earn 2 extra entries if you blog about my shop or this giveaway!
• Follow @bcoller and retweet (or copy and paste) the following: RT @bcoller win a perpetual necklace from (of)matter! http://bit.ly/arCGrd #etsy #giveaway
• Heart my shop!
• Promote this giveaway on Facebook, Etsy, Myspace, etc -- each link back will earn you an extra entry!
• Earn 5 extra entries if an item is purchased from (of)matter.
Please make sure to comment to let me know if you're a follower and where you have promoted, etc, along with the links! The contest is worldwide and I will cover the shipping costs. Contest ends March 15th. Winner will be chosen at random and emailed on this date. If the winner does not respond within two days, a new winner will be chosen!
January 28, 2010
January 19, 2010
Agoraphobia by Austin Kleon
Agoraphobia is part of my ongoing series of Newspaper Blackout Poems: poetry made by taking an article from The New York Times and blacking it out with a Sharpie marker, leaving only a few choice words behind. This poem came from an article about a young violinist. -- Austin Kleon